Corporate Credit Specialist
As a Corporate Credit Specialist, you will manage customers' accounts receivables across multiple operating groups to achieve goals established by Credit Department leadership. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining professional relationships with internal and external contacts, including Sales management and Sales staff.
• Collects accounts receivables in accordance with terms of the credit department objectives.
• Maintains and updates necessary standard process documentation for accounts.
• Reconciles outstanding accounts receivable balances to customer account documentation.
• Participates in periodic reviews with credit supervisor and takes necessary action to improve performance.
• Conducts regular reviews of customer aging to ensure accounts have the correct terms, billing method, credit designation, and payment terms.
• Evaluates collectability of finance charges, small-dollar invoices, etc., and submit electronic adjustments request to supervisor to evaluate and approve adjustment amounts.
• Monitors billing activity on a weekly basis to confirm compliance or obtain action to remediate non-compliance.
• Makes recommendations for extension of credit for customers and reviews orders in credit hold/payment blocking queues.
• Makes decisions to release orders on credit hold within specified limits or escalate requests outside of limits to supervisor.
• Associate’s Degree is required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Certificates/Designations - NACM or similar is preferred
• 1 year of accounts receivable, accounting, finance, and banking; 3 years preferred
• 1 year of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office required; 3 years preferred.
• Excel skills, such as pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc., is preferred.
• Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills with a positive disposition are required.
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of management to accomplish goals and objectives is preferred.
• Reliable with strong organizational skills and solution-oriented philosophy is preferred.
• Willingness to accommodate temporary working hour changes as required by workflow is preferred.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate a willingness to accept new challenges is preferred.
Pay Range: $42,500 to $48,500
This is a safety-sensitive position. Candidate must pass drug screening, background checks, and have a good driving record.
WEHCO Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, disability, age (40 or older), or genetic information (including family medical history) or any other legally protected class or status.