Acquisition Sales Manager
The Acquisition Sales Manager will spearhead efforts to drive digital consumer revenue managing the day-to-day execution of subscriber acquisition campaigns for all WEHCO markets utilizing all available digital tactics; paywall, onsite messaging, email, display advertising, SEM, and paid social marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will be a data-driven self-starter, hyper-focused on pressuring and growing engagement at all levels of our audience funnel, creating compelling and attractive subscriber conversion experiences while keeping an eye on the acquisition strategies that lead to higher subscriber retention rates.
This position will be accountable for designing and executing tactics to improve subscriber conversion to preserve and grow revenue in collaboration with direct reporting resources and in-market teams. In addition, it will be a heavy influencer in our evolving approach to bring value-driven solutions to ultimately increase our subscriber's satisfaction and loyalty.
• Bachelor’s Degree required within an appropriate field of study; Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, applicable others.
• Minimum four (4) years of experience in customer acquisition via digital marketing channels
• Professional project management experience.
• Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing subscription products, revenue, and other identified business goals.
• Robust experience with digital campaign management, including display and social media campaigns.
• Strong problem-solving with both qualitative and analytical abilities.
• Clear ability to plan and manage numerous and changing processes, people, and projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.
• Special consideration given to individuals with a publishing or subscription management background.
This position offers a competitive salary, health/dental/vision options, paid vacation, paid parental leave, paid personal day, floating holiday, phone allowance, and a retirement plan.
This is a safety-sensitive position. Candidate must pass drug screening, background checks, and have a satisfactory driving record.
WEHCO Digital Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age 40 or older, or genetic information, including family medical history or any other legally protected class or status.
Interested applicants may provide a resume to Jay Horton. email@example.com.