Must have one of the following: CISSP, CISM, CEH, Network+, or Security+ Certificate
- Prepare, review, provide curriculum development support, and update program documentation in support of all Cyber Center of Excellence IA Security Courses.
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) support and services to audit, edit, and augment the development of advanced or emerging courseware.
- Review, develop, plan, and provide properly formatted electronic and physical documents.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, flow, balance, and clarity of understanding of the curriculum.
- Review and modify all lessons, material, labs, and instruction to ensure it imparts the maximum amount of value in the minimum amount of time from the results of the student critiques.
- Demonstrate and present modified or new courseware to staff, cadre, or students, as required.
- Work with staff and cadre, to incorporate new material developed by SMEs into current or new courseware.
- Coordinate all course or modules changes to ensure compliance with requirements.
Experiences Should Include:
- Experience with MS suite of applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint,
- Experience creating training materials from scratch to include but not limited to: handouts, forms, surveys, lessons, reference materials, etc.
- Experience maintaining training records to include but not limited to: Historical records, survey results reference library, or training materials and publications.
- Experience with knowledge management applications e.g. SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), or Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Possess advanced presentation speaking skills (e.g. tailoring content and delivery for different audiences, presenting confidently to large or small groups, and using more creative approaches to presenting). Qualifications
- Must have a Current CISSP, CISM, CEH, Network+, or Security+ Certification
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience teaching or working in the IA field
- Must possess advanced presentation and speaking skills
- Must be able to present confidently to large or small groups