Established Non-Profit seeks full time administrator.
Candidate must have a proven ability to manage projects that may run concurrently with a strong attention to schedule and deadlines. This would also include marketing communications and social media.
This position would work closely with the executive director of the non-profit that is involved with interfaith dialogue and inter- denominational relationship building.
Please send resume/work history to email@example.com
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
The Administrator will work closely with the executive director (ED) and manage day-to-day tasks
of The Interfaith Center. He/she should have a passion for the interfaith cause and mission and
willing to develop enough understanding of local faith communities in Central Arkansas that is
required for effective work outcomes.
Programs & Activities:
• Support the ED in developing, editing, and formatting the resources/documents for various
programs of the organization.
• Ensure that all interfaith programs and events have adequate resources
• Prepare forms and instructions for volunteers and programs
• Schedule and attend board meetings, take minutes, create, and distribute materials to board
• Setup and manage virtual and in-person meetings and programs
• Manage payments & reimbursements and work with treasurer on creating income &
• Find creative ways to raise awareness about the Interfaith Center’s programs
• Keep our partner congregations informed about new and ongoing programs
Marketing & Communication:
• Manage Interfaith Center’s email and respond to any new or ongoing program inquiries
• Manage and strengthen all aspects of virtual communications:
o Social media
o Email newsletter via MailChimp
o YouTube channel
• Develop flyers and other materials for various programs
• Prepare press releases and public service announcements
• Develop marketing materials including short videos and multimedia power point
• Be willing to represent the organization at various event in the absence of executive
Qualification and Skills:
• Experience with Microsoft office and other multimedia software
• Experience with technology such as Zoom, etc.
• Experience with audio visual media
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Enjoys working with people of diverse backgrounds
• Ability to work independently as well as team builder who is able to connect to a diverse
group both on an individual level and in large groups
• Demonstrated strong project management and organizational skills