Now hiring for afterschool program coordinator or mentors, part-time and full-time positions, infant caregivers. Must complete background check and training, Enjoy working with elementary-school-aged children,
As an after-school tutor, your main responsibility is to help students learn, reviewing content with them, explaining how to solve problems and checking completed work. Help students develop study skills and organization techniques to help improve their academic performance, clean areas, attend field trips, submit reports, planning daily activities, and assisting students with assignments. They also interact with parents and other staff members to create a safe and fun learning environment for children
- Ability to foster a fun and safe classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Strong knowledge of child behavior and learning patterns.
- Ability to work with children and remain friendly, calm, and patient at all times.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set rules and guidelines for children to follow.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to maintain a tidy and neat classroom.