PLUMBER - Pulaski County
Special School District Qual:
HS Diploma/GED; journeyman plumber’s license, min. 2 yrs. journeyman license exp., exp. w/ technology and valid AR driver’s license. Excellent benefits/
retirement. Apply online at www.pcssd.org. Questions call 501-234-2042. EOE
- High school diploma/GED
- Hold a journeyman plumber's license
- Minimum of two years journeyman license experience
- Experience with technology and mobile devices
- Valid Arkansas driver's license
REPORTS TO: Plumbing Foreman
JOB GOAL: To help maintain the physical school plants in a condition of operating excellence so that full educational use of them may be made at all times.
- Maintenance, repair, and installation of plumbing.
- Train apprentices and helpers in the plumbing field.
- Install plumbing, according to architects’ plans, on all new construction and/or renovation projects.
- Work with and assist other staff/trades as directed.
- Perform some heavy lifting.
- Perform work at varying heights on a ladder.
- Perform work in extreme weather conditions.
- Perform work underneath, on top of, and in attics of buildings.
- Respond to after hour emergencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.