- Quality Engineer
Mission Plastics of Arkansas is seeking a Quality Engineer for our Nashville, Arkansas location.
Some of the requirements
•College degree is preferred
•Extensive experience in a quality assurance environment is required
- Proficient in computer technology & systems operations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- Strong analytical & problem - solving skills
- Ability to operate a Coordinate Measuring Machine is a plus
- Basic mathematical and arithmetic skills.
- Knowledge of ISO standards
Send resume to email@example.com
or contact us 870-845-4085
Apply at our office
102 Mission Road
Nashville, AR 71852
Mission Plastics of Arkansas is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Contact Mission Plastics of Arkansas Inc. at for full job details