Jupeng Bio Inc. has an open Lab Technician Position with Excellent Benefits!
$15/hr. plus Overtime Pay
The successful candidate will be able to perform a variety of laboratory tasks such as data collection, data entry, instrumentation monitoring, solution preparation, general laboratory upkeep and maintenance, routine reactor maintenance, and reactor and instrument troubleshooting.
This position requires working a combination of 12 hour and 8 hour shifts; weekend and night shifts; 40 hours per week; set schedule (no rotation); Overtime; Holidays.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in microbiology, biology, chemistry, or another similar scientific field
- Experience with Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet research skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions based on training
- Must be able to lift as much as 40 pounds
- Must be dependable and demonstrate a proactive attitude towards site safety
- Ability to work as a team player in a diverse work group and work independently as required
- A minimum of 6 months of successful work in a laboratory environment
- Knowledge of and ability to operate typical laboratory equipment, specifically GC, HPLC, ICP, IC, spectrophotometer
- Previous experience successfully working night shifts a plus
Benefits start after 90 days on the job and include:
- Employer Subsidized Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time
- Overtime Pay
- Shift Differential Pay
Applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment offer drug test and criminal background check.