720 Texas Street (P.O. Box 464)
Hope, Arkansas 71801
Hope Housing Authority of the City of Hope is looking for a competent Maintenance Supervisor to manage maintenance in our facilities. You will be responsible for recruiting and training maintenance staff and ensuring the smooth running of upkeep or repairs operations.
An excellent maintenance supervisor must be reliable and have a great eye for detail. They must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as carpentry, plumbing etc. Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are essential. The goal is to ensure that facilities are always in a good and safe condition.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work.
- Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians.
- Solicits and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs, or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.)
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance.
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Participate in coordinator of projects (e.g., renovations)
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
- Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
- Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
- Understanding of budgeting and performances management
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities
- An eye for detail
- Computer savvy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma: Degree from a vocational school will be a plus.
- Professional Certification (e.g., CMRP or HVAC certified) are preferred.
Please provide and update resume with all vital information to Leola Graves, Executive Director of Housing Authority of the City of Hope.