needed for the fastest growing premier Addiction Medicine/
Behavioral Health Co. in AR
HHAC office manager is responsible for the non-clinical aspects of the day to day operations of the main office and satellite offices within Arkansas. Competitive salary & full health benefits commensurate with experience. Email resumes to: email@example.com
Healing Hands Addiction Centers, LLC, (HHAC) the fastest growing premier Addiction Medicine/Behavioral Health company in Arkansas, is recruiting an outstanding office manager for its office system.
HHAC office manager is responsible for the non-clinical aspects of the day to day operations of the main office and satellite offices within Arkansas.
• Supervision of patient scheduling, registration, medical records, billing and collection, data entry, and all intra-office and interoffice operations
• Develop, implement, and maintain office policies and procedures
• Train new healthcare providers on internal processes, procedures, and EMR system
• Minimum of 2 years in a medical office setting in a supervisory or management position.
• Knowledge and understanding of medical billing for Medicaid and commercial insurance.
• Detail oriented and technical experience with Excel, Word, and EMR software.
Salary: competitive salary and full benefits commensurate with experience.