Early Childhood Developmental Specialist
Grow Learning Centre of Benton Benton, AR Full-time Childcare
Posted on May 8, 2023
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES
- Manage all aspects of the treatment room.
- Assess each patient in his/her treatment room using the proper assessment tool.
- Develops each patients Individualized Educational Treatment Plan (IETP) as required. Review and update the IETP as required and document these reviews/updates. Ensures that the IETP is implemented to maximize the treatment of the patient’s served.
- Refers patients for additional clinical services as needed (i.e., nutritional, medical, therapy and behavioral issues).
- Develops daily lesson plans and reviews these plans with treatment room staff.
- Ensures that required reports are updated, completed and turned in on time.
- Ensures that billing sheets are completed on time.
- Maintains treatment room supplies.
- Ensures that visual supervision of the patients is maintained at all times.
- Ensures a positive emotional climate for the patients by showing respect to children and adults through a willingness to help others, by maintaining harmonious interpersonal relations and through use of appropriate and approved discipline techniques.
- Maintains an environment conducive to preventative discipline.
- Speaks in a well modulated, pleasant and loving voice to patients and personnel.
- Attends and actively participates in job-related center functions.
- Represents the program to parents, visitors and the public in a positive way.
- Ensures that a clean, safe, healthy and sanitary learning environment is maintained and that patients are kept clean, clothing is changed when necessary, and toys and other materials are disinfected as required.
- During periods of physical activity, ensures that active involvement is maintained with patients to promote gross and fine motor skills.
- Immediately reports any information regarding health and safety concerns to Early Childhood Supervisor or Nurse.
- Completes relevant and approved in-service trainings per fiscal year as required by CCL standards.
- May be asked to perform some housekeeping/janitorial functions.
May perform other related and non-related duties, as assigned.