Grow Learning Centre of Benton Benton, AR Full-time Childcare
Posted on May 8, 2023
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES
- Prepares breakfast, lunch and snacks daily. Delivers meals to each treatment room.
- Washes all dishes and/or utensils used during food preparation.
- Keeps kitchen and break room, including appliances, neat and clean.
- Cleans and defrosts refrigerators (including break room) as needed.
- Keeps accurate temperature logs on refrigerator(s) in kitchen and/or break room daily.
- Ensures that employee food items are not in the refrigerator used to refrigerate patient food.
- Places orders with designated vendor and stocks orders when received. Labels any and all food items with date received before stocking. Keeps inventory of all items stocked.
- Delivers weekly menus to each treatment room. Posts weekly menu on Parent Board.
- Wears hair net any time food is being prepared and ensures that any staff entering the kitchen during preparation of food is also wearing a hair net. Wears gloves any time handling food.
- Keeps kitchen door locked at all times.
- Substitutes in treatment room as needed.
- Completes relevant and approved in-service trainings per fiscal year as required by CCL standards.
- May perform other related and non-related duties, as assigned.