is hiring for the following positions:
·Utility Construction Foreman/Superintendent
·Heavy Equipment Operators
·Directional Drill Operator/Locator
·Dump Truck Driver
Top Pay with Benefits offered.
constructionar.com for full details. Call 501-374-2241 or Apply at: 1300 E.13th St. NLR
or email application to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced pipe layer to join our construction crew. As a pipe layer, you will be responsible for assessing the ground conditions, digging trenches, assembling pipes, and laying pipes in accordance with city ordinates. You may also be required to remove old piping systems, seal joins, and install auxiliary lines.
To ensure success as a pipe layer, you should have good working knowledge of pipe fitting techniques and excellent physical fitness. A skilled pipe layer should be able to select, place, and seal pipes quickly and efficiently without impeding the progress of the construction crew.
Pipe Layer Responsibilities:
- Measuring and configuring pipe routes.
- Gathering material and installation tools.
- Digging trenches using hand and machine trenching tools.
- Locating installed piping systems using magnetic or radio indicators.
- Removing old or broken piping systems.
- Laying pipes into trenches and applying pipe spacers.
- Checking pipe alignment and sealing pipes with cement glue.
- Installing auxiliary lines.
- Sealing exposed pipe joints and fittings.
- Filling and sealing pipe trenches.