I am a St. Vincent Nurse.
Josh provides care for patients in the Intensive Care Unit.
“Nursing is a diverse profession that is inclusive for people of different colors, genders and orientations.
At CHI St. Vincent, everybody’s voices are heard, which makes me feel safe to share my perspective. I enjoy
learning something new every day from coworkers of different backgrounds.”
Join Josh and become part of our work family. Sign-on bonuses and higher pay for all RNs
+ increased pay for clinical ladder!
At CHI St. Vincent, we offer a variety of nursing opportunities in our hospitals and clinics. We’re committed to your professional development through ongoing training and opportunities for advancement.
Our dedication to excellence in nursing is demonstrated through the history of our Infirmary being the first hospital in Arkansas to achieve magnet designation. Our Hot Springs hospital has also achieved magnet designation.
Here are just a few of the reasons you should consider a career with CHI St. Vincent:
- Sign-on bonuses -- $15,000 for nurses with over a year of bedside experience and $5,000 for nurses with less than a year of bedside experience, paid within the first 30 days of employment
- New pay for clinical ladder -- up to $6 per hour
- New higher pay of $4 per hour for RNs
- Relocation assistance for nurses outside a 50-mile radius
- 2 Magnet-designated hospitals
- Balanced staffing with no cancellations
- Numerous national awards for state-of-the-art patient care
- Joy of serving in our ministry
- Continued education
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Clinical advancement
- And much more!