Student Recruitment Coordinator
ARKANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY
• Student Recruitment Coordinator
• Vice Chancellor for Information Technology Services
• Instructor of Nursing
• Maintenance Coordinator
Heber Springs Campus:
• Public Safety Officer
https:// jobs .asub.edu
AA/EOE. Women & Minorities are encouraged to apply
Job Title Student Recruitment Coordinator
Classification Title Coord of Student Recruitment
Campus Location ASU Beebe
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The position of Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for organizing the effective implementation and assessment of the Admissions Office\‘s recruitment initiatives that are designed to attract and enroll prospective students. This position will work in conjunction with the Director of Admissions, other college administrators, and faculty to meet the college\’s enrollment goals and the specific goals of the strategic recruitment plan. This position must be able to work with diverse groups and have exceptional communication skills. Attention to detail is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist the Director of Admissions in both the development and execution of a comprehensive strategic recruitment plan that aligns with the enrollment goals of ASU-Beebe.
2. Assist the Director of Admissions in the design and effective deployment of correspondence and marketing materials, both print and digital, that relate to the strategic recruitment plan.
3. Responsible for the consistent application of admissions/recruitment practices and strategies in order to drive prospective student acquisition, increase enrollment funnel yield rates, and maintain consistency of recruitment data for assessment as part of the strategic recruitment plan.
4. Create and analyze regular reports that assess Admissions Office recruitment and marketing initiatives to determine return on investment and impact on the college’s enrollment funnel.
5. Serve as a Designated School Official for the Student and Exchange Visitor program (SEVIS) as well as the primary staff member responsible for increasing international student enrollment at the college.
6. Collaborate in the planning and execution of on-campus and off-campus recruitment events, fairs, and other outreach activities that promote the campuses of ASU-Beebe and its programs.
7. Interface and develop trusting relationships with representatives of educational institutions, business organizations, community groups, and district student service programs to create new avenues for prospective student acquisition.
8. Oversee the administration of the campus visit/tour program, including the Admissions Ambassador program, and make strategic decisions for improvement based on assessment.
9. Create and conduct engaging presentations for prospective student populations and partner organizations designed to promote ASU-Beebe and its campuses as a college of first choice.
10. Develop and conduct in-service training for staff assigned to perform recruitment activities, including but not limited to annual academic and department updates and principles of enrollment funnel management.
Other duties as assigned.
Graduate degree (M.B.A., M.A., etc.), plus 3 years related experience and/or training, and 12 to 18 months related management experience.