The Maintenance Electrician is responsible for keeping the plant operating. The electrician will be required
to perform routine maintenance and reactive maintenance.
· Perform preventative maintenance and other maintenance needs as requested.
· Keep work areas clean, restock all unused items, and return all tools to their proper location.
· Replace faulty electrical components of machines such as relays, switches, motors, potentiometers,
and position sensing devices.
· Perform routine inspections and preventative maintenance of assigned equipment like tight
electrical connections, replacing filters, and cleaning inside the electrical cabinets.
· Troubleshoot motors and drives.
· Inspect, test, clean AC and DC motors and replace brushes as needed.
· Troubleshoot and repair AC and DC motor controls, single and 3-phase electrical circuits,
electronic drives, and PLC controls.
· Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes,
electronic voltmeters, and megohmmeters.
The Maintenance Electrician position works in all aspects of maintenance with an emphasis on electrical machine
Troubleshooting and repair of electronic and electrical controls associated with manufacturing equipment and
processes. In addition to: hydraulic systems, servos, rectifies, motors, electroic controls, HVAC systems and industrial vehicles.
· Ability to read, understand and follow blueprints, schematics, drawings, work instructions and procedure manuals.
· Ability to read, understand and follow safety information, and operating instructions.
· A minimum of three years experience in a manufacturing, electrical or electronic maintenance environment.
This is a safety-sensitive position. Must be fully vaccinated by date of hire. Drug-free workplace. EOE.