Reliability Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Salaried
Salary: $85k - $100k annually
Medical, dental; vision, life and disability available within 30 days of hire - 80% employer sponsored on most benefits.
Company provided cell phone
Repair & Maintenance and Asset Management - Act as technical lead within own area of expertise and coordinate day to day repair & maintenance activities. Ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment/installations and spare parts incl. the replacement of key equipment/spares. These goals are measured according to defined KPIs (such as downtimes, production losses, cost).
Define, design, develop, monitor and refine an asset maintenance plan and work with Production to perform analyses of assets including:
- Asset utilization
- Overall equipment effectiveness
- Remaining useful life
- Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
In coordination with the Maintenance Supervisor, schedule employees to execute new, modification and repair jobs:
- Execute planned R&M activities by objectives (A3) & supports that targets (KPIs) are met.
- Liaise with operations on a daily base to define and set priorities for the maintenance of breakdowns, preventive and planned items so that the production departments can properly function,
- Plan and schedule work assignments to ensure economical use of manpower, materials, supplies, tools and equipment.
- Determine material requirements and prepare requisitions for stores and/or direct charge materials to assure timely completion of tasks.
- Monitor completed repair work, processes, materials and surroundings for ensuring quality of work standards and compliance with national, regional, and local insurance ordinances, regulations, and codes to secure safe and stable operation of equipment
Engineering support and providing expertise - Provide engineering support and expertise to maintenance department for the selection, testing, installation and start-up of new production equipment required for safe, effective and efficient production of products.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Mechanical Engineering or a related field in an industrial environment, from four-year college or university desired. Advanced degree in this or related field is highly desirable.
3-5 years of applicable experience (minimum) in production, engineering and/or maintenance preferably in mid-sized manufacturing companies in similar industries with international footprint.
Exposure to project engineering, plant maintenance, construction.
At least 3 years focused on reliability and/or engineering projects.