Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.07/hour with increase to $21.67 after 6 months.
Promotion opportunities available after 1 year of employment.
- Medical, dental; vision, life and disability available within 30 days of hire - 80% employer sponsored on most benefits.
- Matching 401k plus additional Retirement Fund Contributions
- $200 safety shoe allowance
Operating, controlling and monitoring of the entire production process, such that the best possible production is realized and standards regarding quality and quantity are met, taking into account environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Operating, monitoring, controlling and adjusting of all equipment in the production process on the basis of measurements or analyses of the product specifications.
- Packaging of product in bags, weighing and placing packaged products with a forklift in the designated warehouse locations.
- Troubleshooting small failures of machines and installations or invocation of R&M.
- Run and monitor grinding machinery to produce the most finished goods in a safe and efficient manner.
- Stopping and starting of machinery used in the grinding process using proper safety practices.
- Intervening when process disturbances in the production process occur and in consultation with the Production Supervisor to determine whether the production process needs to be stopped for reasons of safety.
- Continues improvement of housekeeping and responsibility for a clean working environment.
- Observes operating, environmental, health and safety regulations.
Education & Experiences
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Forklift training preferred
- At least one year of Manufacturing or industrial experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with computer applications preferred
- Must have HS diploma or GED.
Must have HS diploma or GED.
Must be able to pass a back ground check.
Must be able to pass a physical and drug screen.