Job Type: Salaried
Salary: $75k - $85k annually
- Medical, dental; vision, life and disability available within 30 days of hire - 80% employer sponsored on most benefits.
- Matching 401k
- Company provided cell phone
Duties & Responsibilities
Electrical Repair and Maintenance
- Execute planned Electrical activities by objectives (A3) & supports that targets (KPIs) are met.
- Coordinate Electrical maintenance program(s) and related activities within established guidelines and standards. Monitor completed repair work, processes and materials for ensuring quality of work standards.
- Estimate and procure materials and/or equipment needed to complete work orders for the purpose of ensuring timely completion of repair/modification jobs.
QA & EHS (Excellence)
- Ensure compliance with established safety rules and regulations to minimize injuries and meet regulatory requirements within the assigned shift.
- Drive electrical maintenance excellence to ensure the highest possible quality level that is required to maintain our customer base.
- Ensure that all department activities are administered and reported according to the defined standard in order to provide transparency of the R&M performance
- Take care of an open and effective communication and create a process-oriented environment of sharing best practices and continuous improvement, which is the Almatis style of (Lean) Management.
- Deploy relevant decisions to all levels of the organization. Be a role model in exhibiting the company values, especially demonstrate trust and respect by listening to and involving, enabling and empowering people.
- Go to “gemba” and support and coach people, establish and maintain team work, resulting in highly motivated people, engaged in effective and efficient performing teams.
- High voltage experience including motors and overhead high voltage
- Must have industrial electrical experience
- Must have proven supervisory experience.
- A High School Diploma is required.
- Electrical license not required but preferred.