Day & Night Shift Warehouse Associates
Come join our team at Alabama Crown Distributing Co. as a professional, reliable Day or Night Warehouse Associate in Alabaster, Alabama. The position is responsible for operating lift equipment, replenishment, put aways, as well as other duties assigned.
Day Shift: The shift starts daily at 7:00AM and usually ends at 4PM or whenever the dayshift work is completed each day (some overtime maybe be required as needed).
Night Shift: There are 3 different shift start times daily. Depending on your work area you will start at either 4, 4:30, or 5PM and usually ends between 2 - 3AM or whenever the nightshift work is completed each day (some overtime maybe be required as needed).
Associates will be required to operate MHE lift equipment (stand up forklift or high reach order picker) to replenishing pick lines, put away returns/pallets, or pull cases for outgoing orders. Associates will be required to use RF scanning equipment to complete WM system moves. Repetitive lifting of cases weighing up to 50 pounds will be required throughout the shift. Other additional duties may also be assigned by shift management as needed.
- Candidate must be able to work until shift is completed, there is no definite quit time.
- Warehouse environment is subject to change based on time of year, weather, dust, etc.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed due to inventory, busy times during the year, or other special circumstances.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to report for each shift on time.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed and approved by management
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds during the shift
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent is required
- Must be able to read, write, perform basic math functions, and computer skills
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner.
- Previous warehouse experience and 6 months of MHE/lift experience is required
- Must have attention to detail with product placement and good decision-making abilities
- Must be able to work safely in, on, and around MHE in the warehouse
- Must be able to pass background checks (i.e. Police background, reference checks, etc.)
- Drug free and tobacco free workplace
- Benefits Include:
- Group Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays (7 per year
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Non-smoking work environment
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Equal Opportunity Employer
*benefits subject to eligibility requirements.